Enhance Your Appearance and Oral Health with a Smile Makeover
When you choose a smile makeover at our Oklahoma City, OK, practice, you will enjoy a completely customized treatment that can transform a compromised smile into a healthier, happier looking smile. A makeover is comprised of several cosmetic procedures, chosen to meet your particular goals. Dr. Edward Lorents is highly experienced in a diverse range of cosmetic treatments, including porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and ClearCorrect™. He can also include restorative care, such as dental implants or dental crowns, in your smile makeover. At Dental Arts Center, we proudly use the latest diagnostic and planning technology. We also have an onsite lab, which allows us to design and fabricate restorations quickly and at a lower cost to you.
We can transform a compromised smile into a healthier, happier looking smile
Smile Makeover Candidacy
Smile makeovers are comprehensive, addressing multiple cosmetic concerns at once. Therefore, this staged treatment may be appropriate if you struggle with any of the following aesthetic issues:
- Stains, either intrinsic or extrinsic
- Crooked, overlapping, or rotated teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Small cracks
- Misshapen or unusually sized teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Malocclusion, such as an overbite or underbite
Smile makeovers will not remedy oral health issues, such as tooth decay or gum disease. Therefore, Dr. Lorents will need to treat these conditions prior to your smile makeover. A makeover will also not correct major structural flaws. If you have severely damaged teeth, you may require restorative care.
What Is Involved?
Dr. Lorents emphasizes treatment planning. His meticulous approach helps ensure your makeover meets your goals. He will begin with a dental examination and evaluation, allowing him to diagnose any existing problems. You can also discuss your specific cosmetic objectives. Accordingly, he can suggest two or more of the following treatments:
- Porcelain veneers: These wafer-thin porcelain shells will adhere to the front of your teeth, concealing blemishes and hiding slight misalignment.
- ClearCorrect™: Using clear plastic aligners, this treatment can correct minor orthodontic issues, as well as overall bite misalignment.
- Teeth whitening: Our in-office or take-home whitening treatments employ gentle bleaching gel to break down external stains.
- Dental crowns: Crowns can fully cover damaged teeth and may be a good option if you have misshapen teeth or very dark stains.
- Dental implants: Implants are a restorative treatment which permanently replace missing teeth. Dental implants can have remarkable benefits for your appearance and oral health.
After selecting your procedures, Dr. Lorents will take photos of your smile and provide a digital makeover. Using SNAP® cosmetic imaging, he will show you the results you can expect once your treatment is complete. He will also scan your teeth to take digital impressions. Dr. Lorents will then create temporary, “snap-on” restorations. You can wear them for a few days and request changes to refine your makeover plan.
Smile Makeover Benefits
A smile makeover can completely transform your appearance. Improving several issues at once, it can give you an overall whiter, more symmetrical, and healthier looking smile. You may feel more confident about your appearance after a smile makeover. Results are long-lasting or, in many cases, permanent. With Dr. Lorents’ expertise and our advanced materials, your results will be attractive and natural-looking. When you receive a makeover at Dental Arts Center, Dr. Lorents will use conservative techniques to prep or reshape your teeth. Our onsite lab will fabricate any restorations. Since everything occurs onsite, we are able to offer competitive pricing. Most importantly, with Dr. Lorents’ expertise and our advanced materials, your results will be attractive and natural-looking.